June 9 2022 Cohort 3 Demo Day
A day to pitch your company to investors, corporate leaders and key stakeholders.
Mar 2022 Applications Open - Cohort 4
Are you tackling one of our challenges? Let’s do it together!
Find more information at our “Program” section.
May 2022 Applications Close - Cohort 4
Missed the deadline?
Sign up through our registration form and we will keep you updated about future opportunities.
Aug 2022 Cohort 4 Companies Announced
Thank you to all applicants!
For those selected, congratulations and welcome to the team!
Sep 2022 Kick-off - Cohort 4
Join us for the program kick-off
Oct 2022- May 2023 Program and Pilot implementation - Cohort 4
6-months of remote program structured to accelerate your company in addition to a pilot of up to $100k upon selection.
Jun 2023 Demo Day - Cohort 4
A day to pitch your company to investors, corporate leaders and key stakeholders.
The 100+ Accelerator has worked with its corporate partners to identify the thorniest sustainability challenges in their supply chains. Do you have a potential solution? Check out the list below to see if you qualify. If you prove the viability of your solution through the pilot phase of the 100+ program, you may end up with one (or more!) new corporate clients.
How do we create a fully circular global economy where waste is eliminated, resources continually circulated and nature regenerated? Help us innovate exciting ways to close the loop .
The future will depend on a circular economy in order to create long-term, sustainable value for everyone. We are constantly on the lookout for new ways to reuse our packaging, improve our packaging systems by increasing recycled content, new systems of recycling infrastructure, eliminating weight and other components. We believe there is potential for creating completely, or near-completely, circular packaging across our entire supply chain.
We are also looking beyond our packaging to create a fully circular economy. The current food supply and how we eat globally is not sustainable. There is a lot of research and development underway to explore alternative protein and food supply options. At 100+, we also believe we have a way to contribute to supplying nutritious, inexpensive and accessible food to the growing global population. Each year, our companies produce millions of tons of co-product, which can be repurposed into other types of consumer products for a more circular global food supply. We also believe our co-products can be used beyond food as ingredients in cosmetics or pharmaceuticals, as well as packaging.
Help us create and implement sustainable and energy-efficient practices to build a more water secure world.
The UN describes water scarcity as one of the “main problems to be faced by many societies and the world in the 21st century.” Advancing global water pressure and insecurity is the result of climate change, population growth and increasing levels of industrial growth and farming. In addition, water insecurity is aggravated by unsustainable water management practices, waste and pollution. There is an opportunity for companies to play a big part and to help create and implement solutions that use as little water as possible across their operations and help improve water quality for businesses and communities. A couple of examples include partnering with others to protect high risk watersheds, implementing technologies to improve operational water efficiency, promoting water security across their supply chains, and investing in technologies that can provide lasting access to clean water for communities at risk.
Help farmers produce high yielding, high quality crops – sustainably – by leveraging science, technology and financing.
As some of the world’s leading companies, 100+ Partners purchase millions of tons of crops each year. We seek collaborative partnerships with the farmers who produce the ingredients that distinguish our Partner’s brands.
By 2050, global agriculture production will need to increase by 60 percent to meet the demands of more than 9 billion people. We know that transforming agriculture at scale – and the resilience of diverse farmers – depends on leveraging science, technology, and financing. We aspire to empower farmers to produce high yielding, high quality crops – sustainably – for generations to come.
It’s time to improve production, manufacturing, operations and every day logistics. Work with us to advance the future of affordable and renewable energy forms.
The companies that create the products and goods that we use every day can be more proactive in reducing their greenhouse gas emissions. Throughout our supply chains, from farming of raw ingredients, to production and manufacturing, to the transportation of our final products globally, the 100+ Partners are working to reduce our carbon footprint to net zero and leading the way on the production and use of renewable energy.
The future is dependent on finding affordable, renewable forms of energy that can fundamentally change how companies power their production, manufacturing, logistics and more.
Equity is essential to creating a truly sustainable world. Too often, minority and disadvantaged communities are disproportionately impacted by the climate crisis, and at the same time, they are excluded from the positions of power and influence to affect change. Our sustainable future will be forged at the intersection of equity, environment and economy.
We are looking for innovative solutions for societal equity, workplace inclusion, economic prosperity and long-term environmental health.
Biodiversity is the variety of life on Earth, from genes to ecosystems, and how all the pieces fit together to sustain life e.g. producing oxygen, water, food and among numerous other benefits. Our businesses rely on thriving ecosystems and a healthy planet: it is the foundation of our supply chains. But, there are growing challenges. Biodiversity is declining faster than at any time in human history. In the past 50 years, there has been an average decline of 70% in the populations of mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians. And the situation is growing more perilous with almost one million plant and animal species on the verge of extinction. Help us protect, renew and grow the biodiversity of all ecosystems.
Corona Plastic Free Challenge
The Corona Plastic-Free Challenge is an opportunity for passionate entrepreneurs from across the globe to help us find new ideas or technologies that can become new standards for reducing or eliminating plastic from the consumer goods industry. No one company or person can solve this kind of challenge alone, so we’re looking for partners who are inspired by our vision and want to work together toward a more sustainable future. Reinforcing its commitment to finding sustainable technologies to protect nature, Corona will offer 100,000 USD per startup to build and scale innovative solutions for plastics reduction through the 100+ Accelerator.
The 100+ Partnership
AB InBev, The Coca-Cola Company, Colgate-Palmolive and Unilever joined in a unique partnership to fund and pilot sustainable innovation in supply chains. The 100+ Accelerator offers size and scale to passionate entrepreneurs to help them solve pressing global challenges and bring their solutions to market faster. The 100+ Accelerator provides an opportunity to come together to accelerate the world's progress toward sustainable solutions and to do business the right way, not the easy way.
This partnership is an opportunity to come together to accelerate progress for a more sustainable world, even as each company continues to strive for their independent sustainability goals.
- Our goals by 2025:
- Smart Agriculture: 100% of our direct farmers will be skilled, connected, and financially empowered.
- Water Stewardship: 100% of our communities in high-stress areas will have measurably improved water availability and quality.
- Circular Packaging: 100% of our product will be in packaging that is returnable or made from majority recycled content.
- Climate Action: 100% of our purchased electricity will be from renewable sources and we will have a 25% reduction in CO2 emissions across our value chain.
- A World Without Waste: We aim to collect and recycle a bottle or can for every one we sell and make 100% of our packaging recyclable.
- Returning 100%+ of water used in our drinks: We are water balanced and working to increase water security where we operate, source ingredients and touch people's lives.
- Reducing our carbon footprint: We set a target to reduce our carbon emissions 25% by 2030 from a 2015 base year.
- Sustainable Packaging: Our goal is to recover every bottle or can that is sold to recycle and reuse, no matter the size, shape or material.
- Design Sustainable Products: We will innovate our products to help our consumers live more sustainable lives. We will improve the environmental footprint of all products we market and develop.
- Eliminate Plastic Waste: We will design and deliver zero plastic waste solutions for all Colgate-Palmolive products. We will eliminate one third of our New Plastics by 2025, and we will cut by half the amount of toothbrush plastic waste by 2025.
- Accelerate Action on Climate Change: We will reach net zero carbon emissions across our growing business, including our own operations, suppliers and consumers. We will achieve net zero carbon in our operations by 2040 and 100% renewable electricity for our global operations by 2030.
- Lead with Zero Waste Facilities: We will operate high-efficient, low-impact, zero waste facilities and achieve 100% zero waste operations.
- Conserve Water: We will ensure water resilience across our value chain, protecting ecosystems and supporting water access. We will achieve net zero water at our manufacturing sites in water stressed areas by 2025, and all by 2030.
- Drive Sustainable Sourcing: We will engage all our key suppliers to source sustainably and strive for net zero deforestation, prioritizing palm and soy.
- The Unilever 2030 Sustainability Goals:
- Climate Action: - Net zero emissions from all our products (from sourcing to point of sale) by 2039 - Halve greenhouse gas impact of our products across the lifecycle by 2030 - Zero emissions in our operations by 2030 - Replace fossil-fuel derived carbon with renewable or recycled carbon in all our cleaning and laundry products by 2030 - Share the carbon footprint of every product we sell
- Protect and Regenerate Nature: - Deforestation-free supply chain by 2023 (palm oil, paper and board, tea, soy and cocoa) - Responsible and sustainable sourcing of all our key crops and commodities by 2030 - Empower farmers and smallholders to protect and regenerate farm environments - Implement water stewardship programes in 100 locations in water-stressed areas by 2030 - 100% of our ingredients will be biodegradable by 2030
- Waste-free World: - By 2025 we will halve the amount of virgin plastic we use in our packaging - By 2025 we will increase the recycled plastic material content in our packaging to 25% - Help collect and process more plastic packaging than we sell by 2025 - By 2025 all of our plastic packaging will be designed to be fully reusable, recyclable or compostable - By 2025 we will halve food waste in our operations - Maintain zero non-hazardous waste to landfill in our factories